Monday, 14 July 2008

'OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME! AGAIN! FOR THE FIFTH TIME!
EVEN AFTER I REVIVED YOU USING THE ILLEGAL BRAIN TRANSPLANT FROM MY FAKE FATHER'S CLONE, YOU STILL CHEATED ON ME!'

'Look honey, we didn't mean to hurt you! It was just a thing, I swear! It just - you know - I was recovering in the hospital, and you were away fighting that lawsuit against your half-sister's surrogate mother, and I didn't have anyone to talk to, and she had a desmoplastic small round cell tumor! She was going to die, slowly and painfully, without anyone in the world. Do you know how horrible that can be?'

'I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY MOTHER! AFTER MY SIXTH DIVORCE I FINALLY THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE! BUT NO, YOU HAD TO GO SPOIL IT FOR ME!'

'Try to understand! I was lonely, she was there! I had just been told that my father was actually my mother! And that the woman I thought was my mother was actually my grandfathers mistress from Spain! I was in a terrible situation!'

'Stop making excuses! You always cheat, and you always will! You even did it when you were in a coma because you had a dream where everyone you knew died and it caused a rapid demolecularisation of your myocardium!'

'That was not my fault! You keep throwing this in my face! I was in a coma, and a nymphomaniac nurse managed to take advantage of me and got pregnant!'

'WHAT? SHE GOT PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT? I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!'

___________________________________________________________

my sad attempt at writing soap opera
i hope you hate it!

2 comments:

cyberdiva said...

No this genre I recognize;-)

emptyspaces said...

I can even heard the loud background music :) and the slow motion head turning close ups